Resource Booking Software and Diary Management
Prevent double booking and book resources effificiently. The Intoweb Resource Booking Software can help you need an effecive tracking software and resource and equipment managment.
The online Resource Booking Software and Diary Management can help you track resources and bookings online, while keeping a record of the booking information. Resource Bookings are set by date and are recorded for archives.
Intoweb's Online Resource Booking System
- The Resource booking module can be used and purchased as a standalone version or as part of the Human Resource Suite.
- The online resource booking system uses internet access, allowing access from anywhere where there is internet access.
- The Resource Booking Module can be cusomtised according to your business or company's needs.
- Integrate the Resource Booking Module into the Time and Attendance Module which will allow you to book meetings and also view the availability of employees before booking them.
- Various resource types can be added to the system to categorize your resources. For example, you may have people, equipment and external resources. The system allows you to add as many resource types as you need in your unique environment.
- Once the resource types are set up you can set up your resources and assign them to a resource type. If used in conjunction with the Human Resources module, the people resources will be set up automatically according to your employee list. Equipment resources, such as projectors, are assigned to a specific person. This person receives e-mail notifications whenever the resource is needed and they must then choose to accept or reject the booking request.
- You are now ready to book the resources. Enter the time, date and duration of meetings and specify the required resources. An e-mail notification is sent to all the required resources. These resources have the option to accept or decline the request. The system will update as the resources accepts or declines the request.