Employee Management System
The Employees management software is part of the online Human Resources Suite can be bought as part of the HR Software package or as a standalone module. The software allows the employer and employee to save relevant and necessary employee details at the click of a button. The Employee management software has been added onto kiosks for companies using a central Kiosk system, is mobi friendly for users (non-admin), tablets and laptops or desktops. Some of the features on the Employee management module include employee history, qualifications, incident reports, contact details and next of kin information.
- You can purchase the Employee Management Software as a standalone version - you don't have to buy the entire Human Resource System
- The Human Resource Employee Management Software runs online, which allows you to access any information from anywhere in the world at any given time, as long as you have Internet access. Manage your employees from anywhere
- The Employee Management System is fully integrateable with Intoweb's other Human Resource Software Modules.
- The Employee Management System is fully customizable to suit the needs of your business.
- User friendly system being availalbe to the employee and the employer
- Employee changes need authorisation by managers and HR administrators before they can be changed thus preventing employees deleting any relevant information.
- Records employee information, including start and termination date as well as reason for termination.
- Feeds to certain payroll systems
- Number of employees per division/department/branch is recorded. Automatic adjustment when employees are employed or resign/terminated/are deactivated.
- Archived records are kept even with deactivated employees.
- The employee management software feeds and connects to the Intranet Security software, allowing for intranet logins to be created easily.
- Duplications are shown and can be deactivated
- Reduces manamgent time by allowing employees to their own contact and other details which are sent for managerial authorization before being added to the system
- Managers are set for each division/department and follow through to other software modules eg Project managment.
- Easy Search for staff and employees. This is rights protected allowing employees to only see those in their department.
- Security rights define the access people have to the information
- Keeps personnel records such as appraisals, incident reports, employee perks
- Fully integratable into all the Intoweb ERP and Software solutions and all other Intoweb software modules eg Appraisal system, Projects, CRM,
Here is a list of some other Intranet Systems you may find useful