Intoweb's Asset Management Software System records and can track your company assets. The asset management software is vital to keep track of which assets are active and in use, or not; and recording value and depreciation. Assets are recorded and categorised, and information such as purchase or supplier information, cost and current users and those under warranty.
Benefits of the asset management software
- The Asset Management Software can be used as a standalone version or in conjunction with the other Intoweb intranet modules.
- An online asset management system, the software allows the user to access any asset related information from anywhere in the world at any given time, as long as you have Internet access.
- Up-to-date assets register for insurance purposes
- Assets user tracking
- Assets categorised according to type
- Assets tracking per employee
- Audit trail for company assets
- Recording of assets barcoding
- Barcode assets
- Serial numbers records
- Asset location tracking
- Stock taking records
- Asset audit trail
- Asset value appreciation
- Being able to view asset register
- Able to search for assets via category, company, department, employee, name of asset, barcode, serial number, and status
- Can add contracts, components, insurance, incidents, and claims for each asset
- Able to track services of each asset
- Records asset's depreciation
- Link assets to supplier
- Records date of purchase
- Depreciation history
Assets system related hardware
- Barcode scanner (we recommend Scantech)
- Metal foil sticks (quantities of 5000)
Assets management process
- All assets are loaded onto the software
- Assets barcoded immediately after purchase
- Images and documents uploaded specific to asset
- Barcoding is loading per asset and recorded
- Assets can be classified as active, inactive, stolen, broken, etc.
Asset management reports
The system uses the Intoweb framework, which includes anti-spamming, anti-illegal file uploading and anti-SQL injection, and various other security techniques. The authorised company supplier officers need to log onto the system using a secure username and password in order to process information.